Meentje63

The Way She Reads

My thoughts on everything I read; good, bad and indifferent.
Dominatrix Fantasy Trilogy Set: SPANKED, DENIED & COLLARED - Shoshanna Evers WARNING: THIS IS A VERY EXPLICIT BOOK AND NOT FOR MINORS OR THOSE EASILY OFFENDED. ANYBODY ELSE: JUST ENJOY.

This is a story made up of three novellas containing Blake and Victoria’s journey from their first meeting in the diner where he works to the moment Blake has fully committed to becoming Victoria’s full-time submissive.

This is a book that is next to impossible to review with getting explicit and I don’t think this is the place for that. I will therefore limit myself to saying that this is a very erotic work of fiction as well as a charming love story. I fully enjoyed reading this book and will be looking for other books by Shoshanna Evers. I can’t help feeling that I won’t be giving detailed reviews of those books here either though.

However, if you would like to know more about this book and what I really think about it you could have a look here: http://helenasheat.blogspot.ie/2013/02/dominatrix-fantasy.html?zx=a756046d6c6853e3

As for the bonus story, TAPED:

It is Carrie’s birthday but instead of having a nice lunch with her boyfriend Mike she finds herself in the middle of her secret sexual fantasy.

Everything I said above applies here as well, so use that link if you want to read on.